Access to port a key strategic global differentiator for AVL on its pathway to development of the Australian Vanadium Project
- AVL signs a Joint Co-operation Agreement with Mid West Ports Authority.
- Joint Co-operation Agreement paves the way for both parties to work together to achieve:
- Direct export of AVL’s FeTi coproduct;
- Import of key reagents;
- Import of large equipment required for plant construction and operation, such as kiln parts; and
- Import of renewable energy hardware.
- Acceptance of the agreement by MWPA demonstrates confidence in the Australian Vanadium Project.