Skip to content
Scroll to Top
The energy storage market is growing rapidly.
Our subsidiary VSUN Energy utilises vanadium redox flow batteries (VRFBs) to create a reliable and safe solution for the storage of renewable energy.
Visit VSUN Energy >
What are the advantages of Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries?
- VRFBs have a lifespan of 20+ years
- VRFBs offer immediate energy release
- VRFBs are suitable for grid connection or off-grid settings - ideal for renewable energy
- VRFBs can discharge 100%, without any damage to the battery
- VRFBs are non-flammable
- They ensure power and energy can be scaled independently
- Vanadium electrolyte can be re-used and does not need to be disposed of
- The batteries can be cycled more than once per day
- They use only one element in electrolyte - V2O5
- VRFB energy storage guarantees uninterrupted power supply
What are VRFB used for?
Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries work with sustainable energy applications including Utility/Micro-grid, Commercial & Industrial, Electric Vehicle charging, Telecommunications, Off-Grid Solutions, Solar, Wind and Residential.
Read more about VRFB applications >