Australian Vanadium Ltd’s (AVL) mission is to increase shareholder wealth through capital growth, by the development of profitable mining operations and downstream opportunities.
The Company’s initial objective is to develop the Australian Vanadium Project in Western Australia. AVL may also evaluate other prospective mining projects that would have the potential to contribute to future growth.
AVL is focused on the following current short to medium term objectives:
- Finalise announced merger with neighbouring vanadium project developer, Technology Metals Australia (ASX: TMT).
- Secure commercially appropriate offtake agreements for vanadium pentoxide and FeTi coproduct.
- Establish financing for the Australian Vanadium Project using a mix of debt and equity funding, leading to a Final Investment Decision.
- Develop key investor and strategic customer and supplier relationships to enable the Project to be delivered on time and on budget.
- Build a vanadium electrolyte manufacturing plant in Western Australia.
- Grow the vanadium flow battery market through subsidiary VSUN Energy.