MOU signed with Singaporean vanadium redox flow battery manufacturer, V-Flow Tech Pte Ltd
- AVL signs Memorandum of Understanding with vanadium redox flow battery manufacturer V-Flow Tech Pte Ltd.
- Memorandum of Understanding includes development of:
- Vanadium pentoxide offtake arrangements to support global battery sales by V-Flow Tech;
- Vanadium electrolyte manufacture and supply for VRFB installations in Australia.
- Battery sales in Australia through subsidiary VSUN Energy;
- Battery installation, service and maintenance in Australia.
- First sale of a 5kW/30kWh V-Flow VRFB made for a remote, off-grid WA residential customer by AVL’s subsidiary, VSUN Energy Pty Ltd.