Tenure significantly expanded around highly prospective Coates base metal and PGE Project.
- Australian Vanadium Ltd (ASX: AVL) expands licence holdings with tenement applications north and east of the Coates Mafic Intrusive Complex (Coates Project).
- Coates East application covers possible extensions of the Coates Project to the east.
- Coates North application lies north of Mercator Metals Pty Ltd retention licence (R70/59) which identified Platinum (Pt) and Palladium (Pd) anomalism in bottom of hole samples reported by Lithium Australia NL (ASX: LIT).
- New tenement applications significantly strengthen land holding at the Coates Project to cover 111.6km2.
- The Coates Project is located 29km SSE of the Ni-PGE discoveries by Chalice Gold Mines (ASX: CHN).
- After granting, field work will include soil geochemistry and airborne electromagnetic (EM) surveys which have proved successful in the region for exploration target generation.
AVL Enlarges Ground Position at Coates Nickel-Copper-PGE Project View PDF (848KB)