Testwork demonstrates increased vanadium extraction.
- Excellent concentrate quality of 1.44% V2O5 generated from initial pilot scale testing of a weathered composite blended feed, reflecting the planned first 5 years of mine process feed.
- New roast/leach benchscale tests averaging 95% vanadium extraction for pelletised concentrate, a significant improvement from PFS estimates.
- 550kg of magnetic concentrate generated from pilot test is currently undergoing roast leach optimisation testwork.
- Pilot scale oxidative roast leach testwork will begin in September.
- Project environmental approval work, resource updates and economic mining studies all advancing steadily.
Vanadium Pilot Scale Study Update View PDF (561 KB)