AVL targeting significant mine life extensions with new programmes of resource infill drilling.
- A new 2000m RC infill drilling programme has started at The Australian Vanadium Projectto further define and add value to the high-grade vanadium magnetite zone by:
- Focusing on shallow infill drilling over southern portion of the Inferred Resource base;
- Low cost conversion of current Inferred Resources to Indicated Resources;
- Providing opportunity and flexibility for DFS scheduling; and
- Potential to significantly increase current 17-year planned life or scale of the Project.
- Mineral Resource update underway to incorporate results from earlier 2018 and 2019 drillprogrammes.
- Drilling is complementary to existing Feasibility Study and approval activities.
- Increasing project life identified as a key factor in offtake and funding discussions.