MOU and agreement signed with Enerox GmbH, manufacturer of the CellCube vanadium redox flow battery
- AVL signs Memorandum of Understanding with CellCube vanadium redox flow battery (VRFB) manufacturer Enerox GmbH.
- VSUN Energy signs Value Added Reseller Agreement with Enerox GmbH.
- Extensive Memorandum of Understanding includes development of:
- Vanadium pentoxide offtake arrangements to support global VRFB sales by Enerox;
- A vanadium electrolyte facility in Australia to supply Enerox battery installations and;
- Assistance with arrangement of vanadium electrolyte leasing.
- Enerox GmbH is a global market leader of VRFBs based in Austria, with over 100 installations worldwide.