Australian Vanadium Limited has received Federal Government recognition of its high-grade vanadium Project’s importance to Australia.
- Major Project Status awarded to The Australian Vanadium Project
- Award is formal recognition of the Project’s national strategic significance due to:
- Economic growth of the Australian vanadium market for steel and battery markets
- Economic growth for the Mid-West region through direct and indirect jobs including opportunities for regional and national suppliers
- Significant new job creation for the Mid-West region of Australia
- Vanadium being on the critical minerals list for Australia and the US
- Award enables AVL to access streamlined assistance with Australian Government approvals • Major Project Status awarded for a period of 3 years