AVL successful applicant in Round 23 of WA Government Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS)
- Government of Western Australia EIS to fund up to $112,500 of drilling at the Coates Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Elements-Gold Project.
- The Ni-Cu-PGE-Au Project is located around the 100% AVL owned Coates vanadium deposit, approximately 35km north east of Perth in the Shire of Northam near Wundowie.
- The Coates Project is located 29km south east of the Ni-Cu-PGE-Au discoveries by Chalice Gold Mines (ASX: CHN) in a similar geological setting.
- The co-funded drilling program to obtain multi-element data from eleven geochemical and mineralogical drillholes including downhole geophysics.
- AVL has extended its tenement holding in the area, with the grant of E70/5588 along strike to the north of the main Coates intrusion.
- Drilling program approval in place for EIS work to commence.
Grant Funding for Nickel-Copper-PGE-Gold Drilling at Coates Project View PDF (860KB)