Progress underway at the Australian Vanadium Project processing plant site
- AVL has signed a one year extension to an option agreement for land to locate its processing plant near to the port city of Geraldton in Western Australia.
- Water drilling at the site has been completed and a secure water source identified to independently supply the site.
- Rezoning applications are underway as part of the next steps to development.
- Strong Federal, State and Local Government support for the location, offering increased Mid-West region employment opportunities.
- Ability to use existing gas, water, road and rail infrastructure.
- Close to Mid-West industry services platform.
- Benefits to flow through to the communities of Mullewa and Geraldton.
Geraldton Region Vanadium Process Plant Development Update View PDF (505KB)