Drilling commences in southern Gabanintha Resource blocks at the Australian Vanadium Project to gather key metallurgy and geotechnical information
- Eight hole diamond drilling program commences in southern Resource blocks 50 and 60.
- Drilling to focus on metallurgical variability sampling and pit wall geotechnical information to be used in AVL’s Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS).
- Southern Resource blocks on granted M51/878 exhibit attractive geometallurgical qualities for mine scheduling.
- AVL’s dominant strike position of over 11km of the deposit offers flexibility for blending and schedule optimisation.
- AVL is advancing the Australian Vanadium Project at Gabanintha towards completion of a BFS in mid-2021, strongly focused on the Project’s ability to become the lowest cost primary vanadium producer.