First stage drilling completed to provide a stratigraphic section as part of EIS and CSIRO programs
• Initial stratigraphic drilling of Reverse Circulation (RC) and diamond drilling at Coates Mafic Intrusive Complex completed.
• The project covers similar geology to the sequence that is host to the Chalice Gold Mines’ nickel-copper-PGE Julimar Project (ASX: CHN) 29 km NNW of Coates.
• Drilling was co-funded through the Western Australia Government Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS), to identify new nickel-copper-PGE discoveries in the prospective wheatbelt region NE of Perth.
• New core is now available for Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) Nickel Indicator Study.
• 840.6 metres of reverse circulation drilling over 11 holes and 169.6 metres of NQ diamond core drilling over three holes achieved for total 1,010.2 drilled metres.
• Diamond Core and RC samples to be logged and processed during coming quarter.
• Option agreement signed with Mining Green Metals Limited to acquire the project, subject to its listing on the ASX