MOU in place for commercial and technical collaboration with leading-edge engineering and metals recovery/extraction consultancy
- MOU signed for commercial and technical collaboration with UK consultancy GSA Environmental Limited (GSAe).
- GSAe possesses unique intellectual property in the extraction of vanadium, nickel and other metals from a wide range of hydrocarbon, mining and industrial waste products.
- AVL and GSAe will explore opportunities to value-add to AVL’s Australian Vanadium Project through additional vanadium sources and economies of scale.
- The companies plan to jointly evaluate low cost vanadium feedstocks with a view to commercial and technical joint venture or investment.
- AVL is advancing the Australian Vanadium Project at Gabanintha towards completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study in mid-2021, strongly focused on the Project’s ability to become the lowest cost primary vanadium producer.
AVL to Collaborate with UK Company GSA Environmental on Vanadium Products View PDF (462KB)