Co-operation agreement sets out mutually beneficial water solution for the Australian Vanadium Project.
- Co-operation and Access Agreement signed with Westgold Resources Limited (ASX: WGX) for access to excess water from Westgold Operations to support the Australian Vanadium Project.
- Letter of Agreement to progress to a formal agreement within 3 years.
- Potential benefits to arise from the agreement include:
- Reduced groundwater and environmental impacts.
- Substantial de-risking of the water volume and quality requirements.
- The opportunity to provide community benefits with new pipeline and road.
Agreement indicates responsible and innovative management of water resources.