Vanadium Redox Flow Battery to form part of solar and energy storage system at an orchard in Victoria.
- AVL’s wholly owned subsidiary, VSUN Energy Pty Ltd, has secured an order for an 20kW/80kWh vanadium redox flow battery.
- The vanadium energy storage system will be installed at an orchard in Packenham, Victoria.
- The system will be attached to an existing 60kW solar array which will be expanded by a further 100kW of solar generation.
- Increased renewable energy supply is the key driver for the client.
- The agricultural sector provides a strong client base for reliable, safe and long-duration energy storage.
- Final configuration is dependent on results of grant application.
AVL Secures Vanadium Redox Flow Battery Sale View PDF (300 KB)