Potential for increased vanadium resources and higher FeTi coproduct grades in southern blocks at the Australian Vanadium Project
- Beneficiation testwork indicates higher vanadium and iron concentrate grades.
- Iron grades in fresh magnetic concentrate up to 61.0% Fe, demonstrating potential to improve value of AVL’s FeTi coproduct after vanadium extraction is completed.
- Grades of up to 1.51% V2O5 in concentrate confirm near surface opportunities for higher vanadium concentrate grades and recoveries.
- New detailed ground geophysics in southern Block 90 confirms 1.5km extension of vanadium magnetite trend, with limited previous drilling.
- Infill drilling planned post-BFS to improve resource categories and extend the resource envelope.
- AVL’s technical team has developed a unique understanding of vanadium (V2O5) and iron (Fe) recoveries to concentrate, enabling optimised outcomes in the mining and processing at the Project.