Potential for increased vanadium resources and higher FeTi coproduct grades in southern blocks at the Australian Vanadium Project
- Beneficiation testwork indicates higher vanadium and iron concentrate grades.
- Iron grades in fresh magnetic concentrate up to 61.0% Fe, demonstrating potential to improve value of AVL’s FeTi coproduct after vanadium extraction is completed.
- Grades of up to 1.51% V2O5 in concentrate confirm near surface opportunities for higher vanadium concentrate grades and recoveries.
- New detailed ground geophysics in southern Block 90 confirms 1.5km extension of vanadium magnetite trend, with limited previous drilling.
- Infill drilling planned post-BFS to improve resource categories and extend the resource envelope.
- AVL’s technical team has developed a unique understanding of vanadium (V2O5) and iron (Fe) recoveries to concentrate, enabling optimised outcomes in the mining and processing at the Project.
AVL Prepares for Vanadium Project Growth Opportunity View PDF (2MB)