Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- In accordance with Principle 6 of the ASX Corporate Governance Principles, ‘Respect the rights of security holders’, the Board aims to ensure that the shareholders are informed of all major developments affecting the Company.
- Information is communicated to shareholders through continuous disclosure to ASX of all material information.
- The Company is committed to the promotion of investor confidence by ensuring that trading in the Company’s securities takes place in an efficient, competitive and informed market.
- The Company believes that communicating with shareholders by electronic means, particularly through the website and social media, is an efficient way of distributing information in a timely and convenient manner.
- The Company makes available on its website, on a regular and up-to-date basis, the following information:
- Information briefings to media and analysis
- References to the Company in media reports
- Notices of meetings and explanatory materials
- Financial information including annual reports
- All other Company announcements.
- The Company provides shareholder materials directly to shareholders through electronic means. A shareholder may request a hard copy of the Company’s annual report to be posted to them.
- The Company provides updates on its LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook social media pages. This information includes that outlined above, plus wider industry information that the Company feels might be of interest to shareholders.
- Shareholders are welcome and encouraged to contact the Company via email, telephone or through the website and social media. The Company endeavours to respond to shareholders in a timely manner.
- The Company considers general meetings to be an effective means to communicate with shareholders.
- The Company encourages full participation of its shareholders at the Annual General Meeting to ensure a high level of accountability and identification with the Company’s strategy and goals.
- The Company provides information in the notice of meeting which is presented in a clear, concise and effective manner.