Residential energy storage update
Posted on August 24, 2017 in Announcements
Plans for market growth in energy storage market underway
- Residential energy storage study completed.
- Strong financial case for long duration energy storage in the residential renewable energy market.
- Technical requirements being addressed to allow domestic vanadium battery use within the Australian energy market.
- Further investigation into local manufacturing underway.
- Exclusive Dealership Agreement terminated to allow VSUN Energy to market full range of vanadium batteries.