Australian Vanadium’s mission is to increase shareholder wealth through capital growth and dividends by the discovery of economic mineral deposits and the development of profitable mining operations.
The Company’s initial objective is to explore and further evaluate their existing mining tenements focusing on the Gabanintha Vanadium deposit. In Western Australia . The Company may also evaluate other prospective mining projects that would have the potential to contribute to the Company’s future growth.
The Company is focused on the current short to medium term objectives
- Drilling to improve and increase the Resources at the Gabanintha Vandium Project including the generation of an updated Mineral Resource Estimate.
- Increase geological definition of the resources including understanding of the oxide, transitional and fresh zones at Gabanintha
- Undertake a comprehensive metallurgical test program to identify definitive processing scenarios
- Produce an updated scoping study with updated economic parameters.
- Develop key investor and strategic customer relationships